Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Prime Hunter - A true hunter never rests.

Prime Hunter
The hunter that never rests! Unless you configure it to, ofcourse.

Birds and chinchompas
This bot support birds and chinchompas of all types and at all locations except the wilderness. You can also opt to use the "Reset" option on traps if you're hunting for chinchompas.

Salamanders
This bot supports salamanders. Be careful, this bot will not take your waterskins or the fact that players can attack you in...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Primate
I'm not seeing the option to do falconry, am i missing something?
Are you using the lite version? The internal id's were swapped around yesterday. So the version that used to be this one, is now the lite version.

Are you using the lite version? The internal id's were swapped around yesterday. So the version that used to be this one, is now the lite version.

Using the full version, it's giving me the birds, salamander and chinchompas as option but no falconry. is it a OSRS only feature?
Oq0mT3N5QfOdxv-MC64fyA.png

Primate
Using the full version, it's giving me the birds, salamander and chinchompas as option but no falconry. is it a OSRS only feature?
Oq0mT3N5QfOdxv-MC64fyA.png
Yes it is, I believe it says so on the overview. I'll try to make it more clear where needed.

Edit: I can see I wasn't very clear about it at all. Send me a screenshot of your transactions today (in PM if you wish to), and I'll send you a refund.

everytime I try to start the script I get "The modscript that was requested arrived in a format that is unusable because it triggered a ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException." Is it because of the update?

Primate
everytime I try to start the script I get "The modscript that was requested arrived in a format that is unusable because it triggered a ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException." Is it because of the update?
Probably, client side issue.

Clicks slightly too fast after setting a net trap at red sallys on RS3. Wastes ~1 second because of this. I'm using default mouse speed.

EDIT: Also should prioritize closer traps, at least for sallys. Getting only 45k exp/hr with 4 traps. Prioritizing closer traps could probably push it to 50k, wastes a lot of time running back and forth with no real need.

Last edited:
Primate
Clicks slightly too fast after setting a net trap at red sallys on RS3. Wastes ~1 second because of this. I'm using default mouse speed.

EDIT: Also should prioritize closer traps, at least for sallys. Getting only 45k exp/hr with 4 traps. Prioritizing closer traps could probably push it to 50k, wastes a lot of time running back and forth with no real need.
Try setting the limit to 3 traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.