Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Premium Scripts auto cancelling and charging

There is an issue with me starting premium scripts currently, everytime I do it auto cancels and charged me for the first hour within 30 seconds. I was wondering If I could get refunded for these and any help understanding why.

Note: Free scripts run just fine, just premium scripts automatically stop after 30 seconds.

easily triggered ✌
post logs, what bot are you trying to run, this isn't normal and you're most definitely doing something wrong

post logs, what bot are you trying to run, this isn't normal and you're most definitely doing something wrong
Restarting the PC and reloading everything fixed this, its working now, but I did get charged quite a few times.

FyxQMFJ.png

cuppa.drink(java);
Restarting the PC and reloading everything fixed this, its working now, but I did get charged quite a few times.

FyxQMFJ.png
lite/trial bots and their premium counterparts typically run the same code. So if a bot is giving issues please test using lite. If it ONLY happens on premium (which shouldn't be the case) I'd just try again later

Runemate charges on bot start and each hour after, so please don't spam restarts on premium bots like this as Runemate will charge you multiple times

I'll send a refund now. If you ever need one in the future you can contact the author directly

Refund sent

lite/trial bots and their premium counterparts typically run the same code. So if a bot is giving issues please test using lite. If it ONLY happens on premium (which shouldn't be the case) I'd just try again later

Runemate charges on bot start and each hour after, so please don't spam restarts on premium bots like this as Runemate will charge you multiple times

I'll send a refund now. If you ever need one in the future you can contact the author directly

Refund sent

Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Lesson learned :)

Screenshot%202024-05-11%20205039.png

Refund sent

Good Afternoon Cuppa,

Love the bot btw, but I had a similar issue with the premium bot. It was not picking up any ground items and I started it a few times before I realized this, just started botting a few days ago and wasnt familiar with it charging at the start of the bot. Is there any way I could recoup these credits, it was only about 2 dollars worth.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-11 205039.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-11 205039.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
cuppa.drink(java);

Good Afternoon Cuppa,

Love the bot btw, but I had a similar issue with the premium bot. It was not picking up any ground items and I started it a few times before I realized this, just started botting a few days ago and wasnt familiar with it charging at the start of the bot. Is there any way I could recoup these credits, it was only about 2 dollars worth.
Hey, yeah this was an issue with Runemate today. It should be fixed it you restart osrs & Runemate, but as always feel free to test using lite

I'll send a refund now