Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug please restart to auto-update or manually update.

Can't log in I try to reinstall but it didn't helped. I even bought an update for 3$ but that didn't helped either.

There's a problem with the client right now, you just need to go into Task Manager and stop any RuneMate process you can see then run the RuneMate app as normal. If you're using the standalone version, just redownload it.

This isn't the case for me, I've tried killing the RuneMate process / reintsalling but the notification still persists. using apple silicon m2 chip

this is the problem. every time I open the app its updating, after the bar of update % completes the app closes and it shut's down. And every time I try to open it comes again whit update.. There is like when it's updating I can open the app again, and then I can see the log in screen, but whet I try to log in, its says the same..try to update..

Attachments

• Ekrano kopija 2023-09-09 195213.png
    Ekrano kopija 2023-09-09 195213.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 8
download the installer from the website again and run the installer, there will be an option while running the installer to update current runemate, should fix it.
problem is that right now runelite is not supported... who knows for how long