Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Performance around MakeXInterface is Really Slow

There is a very lengthy delay when interacting with MakeXInterface. It will take seconds for RuneMate to actually identify that MakeXInterface is actually open. This bottlenecks the performance of a lot of crafting bots.

Having timed it with a stop-watch, the delay is anywhere from 3-5 seconds.

Relative to manual player-performance, this is a huge decline in productivity for click-intensive activities.

It can also be a concern for detection, as it is an uncharacteristic consistent delay. There is no such delay with other interfaces such as the bank. Withdrawing presets is nearly instantaneous. So it forms this pattern that every action performs really quickly except for the consistent bottleneck that is the MakeXInterface.

I've encountered the same issue in all crafting bots that I've tried on here. I even wrote a few of my own to test it further. Even bare-bones code, with no possible clutter, will hit a performance block at MakeXInterface.

I can't believe its 3-5 seconds?? cuz it ain't that long for me tho
its only once the interface is open. with me its 1-3 seconds before its properly detected. it could also depend on lag if its longer

edit 1: workaround ive done is a custom function checking that the actual interface component is valid and visible, is working alot faster than using the MakeXInterface

edit 2: another update, for me it only for if a bot has been running for a while, or you have multiple running. i dont think it could be a cpu or ram issue, my pc is a little O/P

Last edited: