Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Panda Throne Room [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the interface to show one time since the new update. I'm not sure what I did, but I can't recreate it.

The bot always clicks the last crystal in the inventory. I think this is likely an identifiable pattern. When I do the minigame legitimately, I click a random crystal because I don't sit on the client and watch the crystals transmute; I open other windows since the empowered crate usually lasts about 40 seconds before changing. Also, maybe add a checkbox option in the interface to take a short but randomly determined amount of time before switching to the new active crystal – It's so quick to identify the next empowered crystal to work on that it doesn't seem human-like.

The script does not start for me at all. Not even the stopwatch showing the script has started starts counting.

every time I start the bot it will start up the normal client ( the rs3 client) , until I try and log in then it crashes on me ?

The script does not start for me at all. Not even the stopwatch showing the script has started starts counting.

upload_2019-4-23_21-40-13.png

This is the current SDN version, seems to be working

EDIT: Are you starting it in the Throne Room? Press the Start button?

every time I start the bot it will start up the normal client ( the rs3 client) , until I try and log in then it crashes on me ?

Can you log in first, go to the throne room, then start? I shouldn't crash but that can narrow down where it is happening.

The bot always clicks the last crystal in the inventory. I think this is likely an identifiable pattern. When I do the minigame legitimately, I click a random crystal because I don't sit on the client and watch the crystals transmute; I open other windows since the empowered crate usually lasts about 40 seconds before changing. Also, maybe add a checkbox option in the interface to take a short but randomly determined amount of time before switching to the new active crystal – It's so quick to identify the next empowered crystal to work on that it doesn't seem human-like.

The reason I leave it on the last one is that it means you don't have to move your mouse. So if you are watching Netflix on your TV or something else, that is super AFK. It also doesn't identify the next crystal. When you hit transmute it always puts you on the newest crystal, so all you have to do is hit space to start. It just left-clicks + presses space. I can add a small delay before realizing that it is transmuting the wrong crystal.

was working fine before the update yesterday but now it just stands by the crystals and does nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.