Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS GP for sale. 0,40$ / M

OSRS GOLD FOR SALE

0,40$ / M

Leave me a message.
I am from the netherlands, for big trades can we do it at my house.

v g

VG
I’ll buy it all, but I won’t go first.

Considering you just joined like a month ago.

lol massively under-valued gold, wont go first even to trusted users.

pack in in boys he totally seems legit (read with heavy sarcasm)

No it is not under-valued. The gold price in The Netherlands is €0,25 / M.
So i don’t know what youre problem is but do something better in youre life than wasting my time. Do youre research

v g

VG
Not to be a dick, but if you wanted to sell you would reply to either person wanting to buy. If you want to sell, ill buy it but i wont go first. paypal.

Im a bot author, I have 3,600 feedback on player Auctions selling accounts, gold, and services where I log onto peoples accounts to do firecapes and quests. I have a dozen or so feedback on Sythe, and another Dozen on here. Yet Im supposed to go first and trust a rando whos been here a month? Why?

RuneMate Staff
Im a bot author, I have 3,600 feedback on player Auctions selling accounts, gold, and services where I log onto peoples accounts to do firecapes and quests. I have a dozen or so feedback on Sythe, and another Dozen on here. Yet Im supposed to go first and trust a rando whos been here a month? Why?

Yeah not gonna lie, @snelwegentt you're dreaming if you think @Corby or anyone else would go first.

I guess you'd probably expect me to go first too...