Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question osrs client not found

hi
I've tried everything, I've see so far on the forums but Runemate isn't picking up on my osrs legacy client what else can I do to fix it? please help

Did you bother looking at the OSRS updates? If not I suggest you do. It'll explain it. long story short, the coding language has changed since legacy was built off javascript, and the new osrs jagex launcher is c++.. so in other words, java based bots are about to become completely useless, best try to get your money back. thankfully i used up 95% of the money i put in so a few bucks aint bad of a loss for me

RuneMate Staff
hi
I've tried everything, I've see so far on the forums but Runemate isn't picking up on my osrs legacy client what else can I do to fix it? please help

Strongly recommend you use RuneLite. RuneMate supports RuneLite, and in my experience, the RuneLite client is a lot more stable and runs smoother than the legacy vanilla Java client.

Some simple troubleshooting steps you can take to get things working is to check your firewall/anti-virus settings, and/or run RuneMate, RuneLite (or the vanilla OSRS Java client) as administrator.

Did you bother looking at the OSRS updates? If not I suggest you do. It'll explain it. long story short, the coding language has changed since legacy was built off javascript, and the new osrs jagex launcher is c++.. so in other words, java based bots are about to become completely useless, best try to get your money back. thankfully i used up 95% of the money i put in so a few bucks aint bad of a loss for me

Are you high? RuneMate supports the vanilla OSRS Java client AND RuneLite. Jagex have publicly stated that while they intend to deprecate (remove) support for the vanilla OSRS Java client, they have confirmed that RuneLite support is going nowhere.

ok
Please do not breed or vote.

Thanks!

hello please helpd i got the same issue it doesnt recognize me client and because my account is new i have to log in through the oficial

RuneMate Staff
hello please helpd i got the same issue it doesnt recognize me client and because my account is new i have to log in through the oficial

Download RuneLite and keep it in its default path location.

Launch RuneLite as you would normally and then refresh the client list.

Run RuneMate and RuneLite as administrator.
Disable your firewall, or create whitelist settings for RuneLite and RuneMate.