Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug none of my bots are working anymore

i am not certain why but for some reason none of my bots will work or even start for that matter i tried re installing runemate along with restarting my pc but nothing its not a specific bot it is every single bot i have

on java version 8 update 171 ... as i have said i was running a bot the bot in specific quality fighter - lite when i noticed i was logged in the lobby after logging back in and attempting to restart the bot the bot would no longer refresh to find near npc to fight so i decide to try another bot qve hefin agility another bot i have never had a issue on before i go to the starting location in prif and the bot does not do anything it continues to run but no actions happen i have tried on many other bots and got the same result this is the first time i have encountered this problem and i dont know what logs to add to this post as none of the bots i have will work anymore

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    67 KB · Views: 2
my bots start but they do nothing after that
win 10 64 bits
I had java version 8 update 171 32 bits and i tried with 64 after this happened
the logs "shared" are empty
this is the first time it happened

update i have uninstalled runemate along with every client i have for runescape along with java i have then re downloaded the old runescape legacy client from there site.. i then downloaded an old version of java and tried to run runemate and bot i ran into the same problem where runemate does not interact with the runescape window it is says to be linked with i then humored myself and uninstalled the old java re downloaded the new and am faced with the exact same problem

is there a cause to why a factory reset would be needed ? seems kinda much as my computer works 100% fine with anything else

no it seems to have not fixed my problem i am still stuck with this same issue after factory restoring my pc is this possibly a account issue ? as i am a supporter and am not anywhere near over my bot limit

any other advice on what could be the issue as i have factory reset my pc and am still faced with this issue

i have been having the same problem happened 2 or 3 days ago
as well and have done everything that us guys have done please let me know the fix

Do any exceptions get written to C:\Users\#USER#\RuneMate\logs\06-20 7 41 33 - spectre.txt & C:\Users\#USER#\RuneMate\logs\06-20 8 13 53 - game.txt

Do any exceptions get written to C:\Users\#USER#\RuneMate\logs\06-20 7 41 33 - spectre.txt & C:\Users\#USER#\RuneMate\logs\06-20 8 13 53 - game.txt
is this the log you mean?

the log C:\Users\#USER#\RuneMate\logs\06-20 8 13 53 - game.txt[/QUOTE] is 10k kb and is to big to upload to this message it says

Attachments

• 06-20 15 28 19 - spectre.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 5
is this the log you mean?

the log C:\Users\#USER#\RuneMate\logs\06-20 8 13 53 - game.txt
is 10k kb and is to big to upload to this message it says[/QUOTE]

can you pastebin it if it's too big to upload?
The error in the file you uploaded seems to be related to alpha agility, rather then the actual client.

Creating a new rmi registry.
Hijacking event queue.
Hijacked event queue.
Received command: _4
Received command: _10
Received command: _7
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect getter foriy.r; nested exception is:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: r
at aux.IIiiIiiIIiI.char(rb:1057)
at aux.IIiiIiiIIiI.char(rb:932)
at aux.IIiiIiiIIiI.uid(rb:292)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: r
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:1899)
at aux.IIiiIiiIIiI.char(rb:1063)
... 17 more
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect getter forpc.q; nested exception is:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: q
at aux.IIiiIiiIIiI.length(rb:632)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: q
... 17 more
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect getter foriy.r; nested exception is:
... 17 more
... 17 more
... 17 more
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect getter forpc.q; nested exception is:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: q
at aux.IIiiIiiIIiI.length(rb:632)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: q

i cant paste the whole amount of text from the docs without the page becoming unresponsive let me know if i need to post another section of the log and it only shows alpha agility because it is the only bot i have tried to run after the factory reset but as i said it gave me the same issue of not starting or even doing a login handler just the same as any of the other bots i have tried

i'm getting this exception in the "game" log
java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to reflect getter forajf.l; nested exception is:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: l
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: l
... 17 more
and this in the "spectre" log
[Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
[Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
[Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
[Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.84.3
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
[Biostatistics] An error of type FileNotFoundException occurred while trying to retrieve the movements of clouse pack dedE
[Clouse] Downloaded 940 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: https://atlasslayer.cba.pl/updateData.php?name=Geralt of Rivia&slayLvl=-1&slayExp=0&taskAmount=0&cbtExp=0&gold=0&playTime=2&premium=0
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1876)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1474)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:254)
at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1045)
at robot.IiiIIIiiIi.short(te:121)
at com.extendedbots.bots.atlas_slayer.AtlasSlayer.goto(rm.entrypoint:8)
at robot.iiIIIiiiii.false(ic:164)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
jun 19, 2018 12:31:18 AM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences WindowsRegOpenKey1
ADVERTENCIA: Trying to recreate Windows registry node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\nul at root 0x80000001.