Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved No JVM could be found

Hexis Slayer was working fine all day for me yesterday, tried to run RM this morning and this is the error I get. Not sure if I did something or if Windows did.

YeHJVOI.png

esiCQxG

Tried the solution from Party here and the issue persists
Resolved - Freeze / No JVM could be found

Resolved. Revo uninstalled RM then reinstalled! Leaving post in case someone else runs into this

Last edited:
The fix is to just uninstall RuneMate from Control Panel in Windows and then reinstall from the latest installer on Download | RuneMate.
CG bot wont start this morning, it logs in but once it says lets go gauntlet it just sits. Is there issues this morning? @Arbiter

CG bot wont start this morning, it logs in but once it says lets go gauntlet it just sits. Is there issues this morning? @Arbiter
Appears to be having issues detecting my Runelite instance again like the other day

Am i the only one ? I have a problem , bot finds instance, loads, clicks on the minimap to walk, but doesnt click anything on main screen, tried 8 different scripts, paid/free, tried re-installing client, tried Jagex launcher and Runelite, i think i tried everything i could the bot just doesnt click on anything, if you didnt understand heres an example: Motherlode mining bot, tried few script every script clicks on minimap but not on the mining ores , tried other mining scripts to powermine.. same problem. Everything was fine i used ¬300hours of runemate in the past , perfectly fine. I even created new runemate account just to make sure its not the problem at my end

cuppa.drink(java);

Appears to be having issues detecting my Runelite instance again like the other day
Am i the only one ? I have a problem , bot finds instance, loads, clicks on the minimap to walk, but doesnt click anything on main screen, tried 8 different scripts, paid/free, tried re-installing client, tried Jagex launcher and Runelite, i think i tried everything i could the bot just doesnt click on anything, if you didnt understand heres an example: Motherlode mining bot, tried few script every script clicks on minimap but not on the mining ores , tried other mining scripts to powermine.. same problem. Everything was fine i used ¬300hours of runemate in the past , perfectly fine. I even created new runemate account just to make sure its not the problem at my end
Runemate is having some issues after today's Runelite update. I'd just recommend trying again later.

I'm having the same issue, however I get the same message when i move to uninstall runemate. it legit will not go away