Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

new and upcoming skiller! experienced botter/mostly hand trained accounts at your request!

hi my name is oli, i havent been botting for long (around 6 months) but have learned so much, ive tried many different botting styles and techniques and different clients, some accounts lasting longer than others, i feel as though i am fairly good at building accounts ready to be botted for instance a blast furnace bot, in my time i think ive hand trained and botted fully to coal bag/ ice gloves and 30 smithing ready for the blast furnace, all with different outcomes and i feel as though i have tested each different way enough times to be able to say i can get blast furnace ready accounts with no risk of bans, this would definitly be my strong point as i feel this is one of the best money makers at the moment when you pass 70 smithing.

The only downside of me starting this is i have no vouches at all, what i would like is some kind of trust, ive done some research and have found blast furnace ready accounts with coalbag and ice gloves are around 15/20m, correct me if i am wrong though, what i am willing to do to gain some trust from some potential clients is give a fairly big discount on my first 10 customers/ people who vouch for me on my discord.

Blast furnace accounts arent the only thing i do but i'd say it is my strongest and most confident account to set up, my ban rate now is basically none, this is leaving them for 2 days after getting them ready and then using them for around 70 hours (suiciding) and then up to 140 hours (many breaks throughout day)

If you could give me any advice how i could increase my chances of getting a few people to trust me or where i can advertise this i would appreciate it very much, thankyou for reading and have a great day!

Join the Selling osrs accounts Discord Server!
my discord group if anybody wants to join and have a chat on there

hi my name is oli, i havent been botting for long (around 6 months) but have learned so much, ive tried many different botting styles and techniques and different clients, some accounts lasting longer than others, i feel as though i am fairly good at building accounts ready to be botted for instance a blast furnace bot, in my time i think ive hand trained and botted fully to coal bag/ ice gloves and 30 smithing ready for the blast furnace, all with different outcomes and i feel as though i have tested each different way enough times to be able to say i can get blast furnace ready accounts with no risk of bans, this would definitly be my strong point as i feel this is one of the best money makers at the moment when you pass 70 smithing.

The only downside of me starting this is i have no vouches at all, what i would like is some kind of trust, ive done some research and have found blast furnace ready accounts with coalbag and ice gloves are around 15/20m, correct me if i am wrong though, what i am willing to do to gain some trust from some potential clients is give a fairly big discount on my first 10 customers/ people who vouch for me on my discord.

Blast furnace accounts arent the only thing i do but i'd say it is my strongest and most confident account to set up, my ban rate now is basically none, this is leaving them for 2 days after getting them ready and then using them for around 70 hours (suiciding) and then up to 140 hours (many breaks throughout day)

If you could give me any advice how i could increase my chances of getting a few people to trust me or where i can advertise this i would appreciate it very much, thankyou for reading and have a great day!

Join the Selling osrs accounts Discord Server!
my discord group if anybody wants to join and have a chat on there