Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Negrita's Lunar magic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negrita submitted a new resource:

Negrita's Lunar magic - Casts Lunar spells

Cast Humidify, Spin flax, Tan Leather and Plank Make.

Used to make +150K clay and +170K bow strings myself. Currently working on Plank make.

Tan Leather not supported at the moment

Speeds aren't the greatest yet. Will work on it once all features are added

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try it out sometime, does it have any good anti-ban?breaks?
Anti-ban is not a thing within RM. The client itself ensures of reliable human-like actions.

There's no break handler in it. Might look into it if there's demand for it.

Anti-ban is not a thing within RM. The client itself ensures of reliable human-like actions.

There's no break handler in it. Might look into it if there's demand for it.
Thanks for the answer did not know that the client had that. and it would be pretty cool if you'd implement it at some stage. good luck

Works great! Only issue so far is that it will stall on depositing/withdrawing (client issue I think). Maybe add some check in your banking leaf to retry after a few seconds. I'll get a screenshot next time I use but I noticed when spinning flax the casts p/hr and the xp p/hr are the same so something isn't calculating correctly.

Otherwise is flawless!

Thanks for the feedback.

I fixed the xp p/hr last week, but haven't committed yet.

Do you have any plans on adding Tan Leather skill? Thanks!

Edit: To make Humidify cast faster, you can set the Quantity amount to X (set to 27) so you only need to left click the clay to withdraw (no need to right click and scroll down to withdraw all) and then left click the soft clay to deposit.

Last edited:
Hi, there may not be support for this bot anymore given its update history, but it was working for me up until this morning and now it just logs out instantly when I start. I've been dying to get 99 magic and crafting and finally found a bot to do it with but suddenly this happens lol

Praying for the comeback, thanks for all you do

Status
Not open for further replies.