Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Need level 55 slayer

Trying to get my slayer from 21 to 55. Not sure how the process and specifics of how this goes down. Can someone let me know and also quote me. Thanks. :D

sak

More like a minimum of 8 hours lol.

Well it depends on his combat level and cannon. If you have nieve you can fly through lvls with a cannon as your getting good ass xp. But if you are low lvl and don't have nieve your getting shitty tasks with like 20xp per kill but yes probably 8.

50 combat atm so RIP. Guess I should raise my combat level first before attempting this sort of thing.

Trying to get my slayer from 21 to 55. Not sure how the process and specifics of how this goes down. Can someone let me know and also quote me. Thanks. :D

No one asked the important question. What are you willing to pay?
I can train some major slayer obv since I'm grinding to 85....gaining the 80s at a rate of almost a full lvl a day....that's prob your full xp and some combined LOL. Can afk most my tasks so I'd have time to do it if you have a fair offer. Legit btw, not botted.