Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Need help with my wallets fund

I had 10ish dollar before getting banned a couple month ago. I come back to 48cents?
Im trying to enter my transaction log wich doesnt open to my suprise.
I would like to know where has my money gone and to be helped to get it back because clearly theres no point for it to be taken out randomly like that and if so what's the point of buying credit if you can just revert them.
I've been banned for mentionning some bots pricing went up and the author changed it the next week.
Is that faulty of having credits removed?

RuneMate Staff
Your credits haven't magically disappeared, and they certainly haven't been stolen.

Credits are charged each time you start a premium bot. Find out more here: Tutorial - Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.