Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Necks Dagannoth Kings

great bot so far. Anyway we can add in ignore item because it keeps picking up old vials and eating my sharks to pick up sword fish. Also When banking it keeps flicking prayer. On the second trip now its running through the floors then teleports on the last floor back to the house.

Last edited:
Really enjoying the bot soo far but cant seem to do more than kill supreme and then bot breaks as it constantly tries to pick up arrows when fighting prime. Also i have to walk it to the dk pit myself as when bot does it tp's out during the walk.

Ive ran this a few times for hours with essentially no issues, but today it is not switching to melee when fighting supreme. It will switch the armor but not the weapons and try maging him until i manually swap to melee weapons. After this run I'll reset and see if it changes. I think some other people are experiencing a similar issue.

Ive ran this a few times for hours with essentially no issues, but today it is not switching to melee when fighting supreme. It will switch the armor but not the weapons and try maging him until i manually swap to melee weapons. After this run I'll reset and see if it changes. I think some other people are experiencing a similar issue.
I reset and it seemed to fix it!