Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nature Wars [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muggin submitted a new resource:

Nature Wars - Nature Crafting method for lower levels

Crafts Nature Runes using Cwars tele and Fairy Rings

Required Items: Dramen Staff, Ring of dueling, Nature tiara, Antipoison
Recommended Items: Lightweight gear, Super Energy pots
Start anywhere with ring of dueling equipped, have CKR in recent locations, and Auto-Retaliate ON!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I have ran it for multiple hours on my guy only requirements are fairy ring access with dramen staff and 44 RC. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!
Hey! I'll be trying to get the requirements and test this out for ya soon :) currently questing up my new acc

Hey! I'll be trying to get the requirements and test this out for ya soon :) currently questing up my new acc
Awesome! Im doing the same right now on a second character. Its taking too long to get 91 RC for double natures so might as well just have two accounts going to make double Natures :p #hacked

Level 48 Rune Crafting.

Bot has an issue with pouches, I have small, medium and large, bot keeps trying to fill the large pouch in my inventory as it's running.

Would be nice to have some control options to tell the bot which pouches I have.

edit*

To counter act it, I'm pausing the bot at the bank and depositing and with drawling everything myself.

Last edited:
Level 48 Rune Crafting.

Bot has an issue with pouches, I have small, medium and large, bot keeps trying to fill the large pouch in my inventory as it's running.

Would be nice to have some control options to tell the bot which pouches I have.
I am working on a UI right now that will have options like that. I also am pushing an update tonight that now implements shift click to empty pouches and may have fixed your issue. If you are referring to your character running from the bank with not a full inventory then running back to the bank to fill it up I am familiar with this issue however I thought I updated it because it hasnt happened on my character in a long time. Its possible that update never got pushed to the store so let me know if this is still an issue tomorrow.

Gonna try this out!
Since its so much running involved, you can almost add in a alcher, #no xp-waste

Works pretty good. It misclicks a bit when trying to click on the nature altar though.

Could you add necklace of passage support? It would teleport to the wizards tower bridge and run south to the fairy ring there. It's a lot quicker than running to the fairy ring southwest of cwars :p

Great bot - works straight of the bat press play walk-away-
few things: Does it repair pouches when degraded?
& adding quest cape teleport to a fairy ring would be really cool as well - save on some run energy & super energies

The only thing i have noticed, is the delayed speed when walking or crafting. And that it tries to fill the pouches whilst it is walking to the fairy ring

Started it with everything needed. baby sat it a few runs worked great. went to sleep for a few hours, woke up and it was stuck at cw. apparently soon as i left it crashed. disappointing. worked great while it did work though. i know its a risk of botting, but this resulted in a ban. only bot i used. this is not a hate post like i said. i know the risks. however i think it getting stuck near the green portal for those 3 hours got me flagged. will use again once its updated! =)

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.