Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS MTA Request

• Game Mode: OSRS
  • Link to wiki: Magic Traning Arena
  • Summary: Complete the graveyard, alchemist, telekinetic, and enchanting rooms to earn Pizazz Points
  • Required stats: Minimum of level 33 magic.
  • Required quests: None
  • Required items: Runes to cast low/high alchemy, telekinetic grab, bones to bananas, and all the jewelry enchantment spells. (You don't need the requirement for highest enchantment as you can use the lowest one possible and still get points)
  • Other notes: Unlocking bones to peaches is a requirement for the Hard Lumbridge & Draynor Diary, can be good magic experience for lower leveled magic accounts, and you're able to spend your points to obtain the infinity robe set along with the master wand.

If you have any questions you can ask me. I also have a lot of other bot requests so if you're interested you can DM me. I also understand that there is already a MTA bot, but it hasn't been updated in almost two months and people are reporting that it doesn't work.

Sadly, I don't think we're going to ever see a update for the current MTA. If it really is bugged (Ill test it soon as I need hard diaries done), ill post it in the thread for broken bots.