Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Monthly Limit

So I started botting at 14th Augusts and ran into a 200h limit at 29th.. What I wanted to know, is the 200 hours one time thing or they get reset monthly and if we get new 200h every month then when will I get mine if it's already been more than a month since I started botting?

Sorry for my bad English, let me know if this is too hard to understand and I'll try to fix it up a bit)

RuneMate Staff
Please read the FAQ, as this answers your questions:

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Hour System:
The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.