Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmaaikel submitted a new resource:

Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA - Smelting for everyone!

Mmaaikel's Smelter

smelter

A new smelting bot for RuneMate! A free to use smelting bot which is still in beta, so it is possible that there are some bugs/errors.

What does this bot support?
  • Bronze bars
  • Iron bars
  • Silver bars
  • Steel bars
  • Gold bars...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beetle Pimp
All in all bot is great , but i got 2 of my accounts banned for smelting b bars on Al kharid, Both acc took around 10 hours to be banned. Also i did some breaks , still same results. ik 10 hours is a bit long time but i have done 40 hours straight cannonballs in edge and didn't get banned . There is just something about Al-Kharid that makes Jagex focus more on it, this is just a warning to people that does Al-Kharid smelting, be smart, i F'D up now . im losing.

Great bot so far, i was just wondering if you were able to make Edgeville cannoball all one motion

once done banking, automatically smelt the cannonballs instead of clicking beside the furnace, and then once my player is still, he clicks on the furnace and the same for when the smelting is done would be great!

Superior All Knowing Person!
It's having issues in Al-Kharid, you got it setup with the wrong cords :p it walks to the cooking range everytime, looks suspicious af.
walks into the kebab shop, clicks on the furnace, runs out, runs into the furnace room, and smelts.

it's also having withdrawal issues, (only seen it with steel so far) it'll hit "withdraw all" on iron, and then deposit it, withdraw all coal, deposit it, then withdraw 9 iron, and all coal. :p

Good bot, maybe give us an option to NOT respond to randoms. It's super fishy to just dismiss a random the second it pops up. No one does that. It is 100% bot behavior.

Great bot so far, i was just wondering if you were able to make Edgeville cannoball all one motion

once done banking, automatically smelt the cannonballs instead of clicking beside the furnace, and then once my player is still, he clicks on the furnace and the same for when the smelting is done would be great!
Will look into it

It's having issues in Al-Kharid, you got it setup with the wrong cords :p it walks to the cooking range everytime, looks suspicious af.
walks into the kebab shop, clicks on the furnace, runs out, runs into the furnace room, and smelts.

it's also having withdrawal issues, (only seen it with steel so far) it'll hit "withdraw all" on iron, and then deposit it, withdraw all coal, deposit it, then withdraw 9 iron, and all coal. :p
It takes a straight path to the furnace, which is through the cooking place :p I will make a custom path, very busy irl but will find some time for it. I thought I already solved that issue with withdrawing (had it too), will check it out again.

Good bot, maybe give us an option to NOT respond to randoms. It's super fishy to just dismiss a random the second it pops up. No one does that. It is 100% bot behavior.
I can't do anything about the randoms (as far as I know), the client dismisses them.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Will look into it

It takes a straight path to the furnace, which is through the cooking place :p I will make a custom path, very busy irl but will find some time for it. I thought I already solved that issue with withdrawing (had it too), will check it out again.

I can't do anything about the randoms (as far as I know), the client dismisses them.

Ur telling me, the shortest route is going into a completely different building.. and then walking out that same building, and go into the "right" building. :p ?

Ur telling me, the shortest route is going into a completely different building.. and then walking out that same building, and go into the "right" building. :p ?
Haha well the fastes way is a 'straight' line ;) But if my push gets approved the walking in Al Kharid should be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.