Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Misfits UIM Cooker

Working now. when i had tried before, i didnt have any unnoted food in my inv when i started so maybe that was the issue. tried again w a full inventory + noted and its working great now, thanks

One issue, it doesnt seem to drop burnt food so they just accumulate in your inventory. Atleas with Bass

Misfits
Working now. when i had tried before, i didnt have any unnoted food in my inv when i started so maybe that was the issue. tried again w a full inventory + noted and its working great now, thanks

One issue, it doesnt seem to drop burnt food so they just accumulate in your inventory. Atleas with Bass
can u confirm the exact in game spelling of the burnt bass?

Seems to work overall but doesn't drop burnt Bass. Spelling of this item in game is "Burnt fish". This is a shame because now I can't leave my desktop without dropping all the Burnt fish every now and then. Would be great if you can update the script to also drop these!

Really glad this bot is out there for the UIM!

Misfits
Seems to work overall but doesn't drop burnt Bass. Spelling of this item in game is "Burnt fish". This is a shame because now I can't leave my desktop without dropping all the Burnt fish every now and then. Would be great if you can update the script to also drop these!

Really glad this bot is out there for the UIM!
it will make the next update, didnt make it into this one

Update is queued