Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Misfits Shamans [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot Author
Lightsoul submitted a new resource:

Noble Shamans [SALE] - Turn the dream of a Dragon Warhammer into reality!

# Setup instructions
* Ensure you have your ranged equipment already equipped before starting the bot.
* If you're using Farming Guild traversal method, please start the bot at the farming guild bank.
* If you're using the Battlefront teleport method, please start the bot at any other bank in RuneScape.

* If you're using the Rune Pouch for High alchs, please have the runes already in your pouch.
* Ensure you have enough materials...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bot Author
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Could pray flicking ever be an option? Even lazy flicking just to save some PPOTS

Bot Author
Could pray flicking ever be an option? Even lazy flicking just to save some PPOTS

Prayer flicker is already implemented sir.

If it doesn't work for you, make sure you've got advanced features enabled in Runemate and give the bot a restart :)

Doesn't read upgraded rune pouch as rune pouch + can't seem to get the house portal function to work. Doesn't put house teleports in my inventory tabs or anything I am using dueling for banking strat maybe thats why? idrk

Bot Author
Doesn't read upgraded rune pouch as rune pouch + can't seem to get the house portal function to work. Doesn't put house teleports in my inventory tabs or anything I am using dueling for banking strat maybe thats why? idrk

If you're wanting to use Ring of Duel, you need to have Battlefront tabs to teleport back to Shamans.

As for Rune pouch, it isn't supported at the moment as I've not really gone into depth with it. Just use runes for now.

This should be your selection for house tabs.
b95c0e55507f37dd6ab1c330b0bcd9d5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.