Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Mining Premium Bot

Would you use the premium bot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Premium mining bot would be nice! I really only prefer premium bots because I've gotten banned from using the free ones. With the new updated Mining Guild It would be cool to have a premium/safe bot to use. THanks =)

Client Developer
QuickMining is a new mining bot (released an hour or so ago), which essentially gives it the exclusivity of a premium bot but at no cost (currently). It's also by an incredibly experienced author.

led

QuickMining is a new mining bot (released an hour or so ago), which essentially gives it the exclusivity of a premium bot but at no cost (currently). It's also by an incredibly experienced author.
link pls. On mobile

Super Bot Author
It would be cool to have a premium/safe bot to use.
Just because its premium it does not at all mean that it is safe. Just because its free it does not mean that it is unsafe. If I remember right there are still no proper standards for premium bots (anyone correct me if I'm wrong, I've been inactive) so any bot, good or bad, safe or unsafe could be premium. Either way, all bots on RuneMate will be relatively safe because of the way RuneMate works. If you get banned while using the bot (assuming the bot works properly/isn't broken), it is probably due to your own botting hours and some other factors that do not have to do with the bot. I'm just trying to let you know that on RuneMate you don't need to pay money for a safe bot.

TL;DR - There are safe non-premium bots. Just because its premium it doesn't mean its safe.