Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Minimizing runelite with bot running causes issues

I am running runemate on my Macbook laptop and if i leave the runelite screen up, it works perfectly. It doesnt miss a beat. The second i minimize the screen because I am at work, the bot stops working. It wont perform the next action, it gets stuck spam clicking certain things. The laptop has nothing else running except runelite and runemate. No issues with resources. I am obviously missing something easy but I cant figure it out. I have mouse and keyboard input disabled. I just find it so weird its flawless and perfect botting until I minimize the screen and it shits the bed.

Any help is appreciated.

cuppa.drink(java);
I am running runemate on my Macbook laptop and if i leave the runelite screen up, it works perfectly. It doesnt miss a beat. The second i minimize the screen because I am at work, the bot stops working. It wont perform the next action, it gets stuck spam clicking certain things. The laptop has nothing else running except runelite and runemate. No issues with resources. I am obviously missing something easy but I cant figure it out. I have mouse and keyboard input disabled. I just find it so weird its flawless and perfect botting until I minimize the screen and it shits the bed.

Any help is appreciated.
Pretty sure this is some Mac setting that makes programs run slower/have less resources in the background. App Nap? Or something similar

Pretty sure this is some Mac setting that makes programs run slower/have less resources in the background. App Nap? Or something similar

Thank you very much @CuppaJava for taking the time to respond to me :) Love you bots and thank you so much for all the effort you put into runemate. Your bot quality is 2nd to none.

RuneMate Staff

Any help is appreciated.

Similar to what Cuppa posted above, also look in to Wifi power settings. There's an option somewhere about maintaining full power for your Wifi card - normally this is turned OFF, which can also cause issues.