Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer Trial - Efficient kalphite queen killer

Setup:
- If using veng/thralls setup your rune pouch and withdraw your book of the dead (thralls) before starting
- Ensure you set up the loadout in fight settings if you want to switch equipment between phases
- If you don't have hard diaries completed, remember to stock up on ropes in your bank

Features:
- Support for all types of diaries (none/hard/elite)
- Automatically uses veng and thralls (spellbook swap supported)
- Customisable flinch method
- Crash preventer (world...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike. I set everything up to what I think was near perfect, it just house tabs after sipping a pot in the KQ boss room. Any suggestions? Thanks and big fan of your bots brother!

Hey Mike. I set everything up to what I think was near perfect, it just house tabs after sipping a pot in the KQ boss room. Any suggestions? Thanks and big fan of your bots brother!
Can you send me the log?
It sips a booster pot and then teles to restock even though the queen is still alive?

having an issue just runs to the cave and tps out straight away and does that over and over

keeps spamming the fairy ring over and over, once ive fairy ring tele'd to the desert. (is it because i dont have a dramen staff? completed the elite diary)

also haven't got it to complete a kq kill, just keeps running under kq and not attacking?

i've tried running the bot & resetting it like 10x and in those 10 times ive only hit kq once with a single bgs spec.

using the default osrs client with veracs + bgs and the same settings as in the picture shown on the bot download page.

edit: solved by swapping to using 64 bit runelite instead of the official legacy java client thanks mike!

Last edited:
keeps spamming the fairy ring over and over, once ive fairy ring tele'd to the desert. (is it because i dont have a dramen staff? completed the elite diary)

also haven't got it to complete a kq kill, just keeps running under kq and not attacking?

i've tried running the bot & resetting it like 10x and in those 10 times ive only hit kq once with a single bgs spec.

using the default osrs client with veracs + bgs and the same settings as in the picture shown on the bot download page.
There are issues with the vanilla client atm. Are you able to try on RuneLite?

ah ok i thought it might be a client issue bc of how erratic it was acting lol. is it because the default osrs client is only 32 bit?

ill download runelite 64 bit rn and let you know!

ayy all appears to be running great using runelite 64 bit, cheers mate!

should i have my attack option set to right click only or left click where available or does it not matter?

upload_2024-2-19_3-24-24.png

ah ok i thought it might be a client issue bc of how erratic it was acting lol. is it because the default osrs client is only 32 bit?

ill download runelite 64 bit rn and let you know!

ayy all appears to be running great using runelite 64 bit, cheers mate!

should i have my attack option set to right click only or left click where available or does it not matter?

View attachment 13546
Glad it is resolved. Not too sure on vanilla client, Party should be back from vacation to take a look sometime this week.
It should not matter which mouse option you have, left click is what I use though

Also with RuneLite, I'm not sure what the default plugins are turned on, but make sure ground items and minimap aren't apart of those. Ground items may break looting, minimap will break navigation

Glad it is resolved. Not too sure on vanilla client, Party should be back from vacation to take a look sometime this week.
It should not matter which mouse option you have, left click is what I use though

awesome thanks! yeah its probably an issue with the official legacy java client being 32 bit (and dogshit)

works perfect now king
Are you able to determine one thing for me; as I don't have an iron..

Could you hit the queen a few times, go back up the rope and then back down?
Is the queens health now reset since the ironman caves are instanced? Or does the instance remain the same until you logout (i.e is the queens health still low)

The reason I ask is currently the logic is to restock when we have no food. However if you start a fight with something like 3 food it isn't likely to finish the kill (depending on RNG). For us mains, thats okay. We just restock and resume killing the queen from the point we teled. If the queen resets for an iron, I would like to add a setting something like 'Require at least x food to fight queen'. That way it can restock mid-kills

been running great all night for me since i got it all working! Incredible scenes.

my only feature suggestion would be to add an optional toggle setting in the GUI to restore your prayer at your POH altar (if you use a house tab + mounted glory to bank)

would only add a few seconds to each trip, but could save ironmen an entire prayer pot or two (bc of thralls draining your prayer during each trip)

also the ability to see your number of kills in the loot log/kills per trip would be cool if it wouldn't take long to add (although im sure i could just use a runelite plugin if it's a lot of work)

been running great all night for me since i got it all working! Incredible scenes.

my only feature suggestion would be to add an optional toggle setting in the GUI to restore your prayer at your POH altar (if you use a house tab + mounted glory to bank)

would only add a few seconds to each trip, but could save ironmen an entire prayer pot or two (bc of thralls draining your prayer during each trip)

also the ability to see your number of kills in the loot log/kills per trip would be cool if it wouldn't take long to add (although im sure i could just use a runelite plugin if it's a lot of work)
It should be using the revitalisation(+) pool in your POH or the altar at ardy fairy ring. I can add a check to use an altar instead if you don't have the pool

revitalisation(+) pool

oh! my cheap ass! i'll go build one once I get a spicy stew to boost my construction to level 80, thanks!

the only other minor feedback i can think of would be is when your inventory is full - the way it juggles food is super bot like imo. it'll keep spam dropping the same one piece of food on the floor over and over rapidly and picking it back up until KQ spawns again. Unlike how a real player would just leave it on the floor for 30 seconds or so, probably to do with swapping over to a bgs.

could we get the ability to select exactly how many pieces of food we bring? i think having a full inventory of food causes a bit of a clash at times with looting and weapon swapping.

other than that 10/10 i can't think of any other feedback to give!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.