Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Demonic Gorillas

great bot! a couple things I noticed:
- if you are being attacked by a nearby tormented gorilla (like it aggros you after a finish a kill for example) the bot will keep trying to attack another demonic gorilla and be stuck on the "I'm already under attack!" thing
- if the inventory is full, bot will drop food to make space, but immediately pick it up again because of looting, so it loops like that until it takes enough damage to actually eat the food
- not sure if this is intentional, but the bot drinks dropped sara brews that it picks up and then immediately has to drink the booster potions again since the stats are reduced, and it also loots darts from other player's blowpipes

Last edited:
great bot! a couple things I noticed:
- if you are being attacked by a nearby tormented gorilla (like it aggros you after a finish a kill for example) the bot will keep trying to attack another demonic gorilla and be stuck on the "I'm already under attack!" thing
- if the inventory is full, bot will drop food to make space, but immediately pick it up again because of looting, so it loops like that until it takes enough damage to actually eat the food
- not sure if this is intentional, but the bot drinks dropped sara brews that it picks up and then immediately has to drink the booster potions again since the stats are reduced, and it also loots darts from other player's blowpipes
These are all things it is aware of. Aggro, food loot prioritisation and especially brews. It doesn’t drink brews ever :eek: