Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Bankstander

Mike, this bot is awesome. Very versatile and useful. I've gotten several fletching levels already.

I did happen to have an issue where the bot stopped at the set time I entered, but the Runemate client stayed connected for over 30 hours.
I posted about it here. Bug - Bot stopped as expected but client remained connected, using up hours

Thank you for this great bot.
Sorry, out of my control. The best my code can do is call `bot.stop()`, anything after that is client related :D

This bot is killing it at everything I've tried, with one exception. Making pyre logs is extremely slow. It does it, but there's a huge delay between actions. Maybe 25% the speed of doing it manually.
Any ideas?

Thank you for all your hard work.

This bot is killing it at everything I've tried, with one exception. Making pyre logs is extremely slow. It does it, but there's a huge delay between actions. Maybe 25% the speed of doing it manually.
Any ideas?

Thank you for all your hard work.
Without looking at it, does it need to use them 1 by 1 or is it a make all interface? If its 1 by 1 it isn't going to work well sorry

Hi there :) Due to the new OSRS update, it currently says "something is missing, opening bank" but has an issue opening the bank. Thought I'd give in a heads up about it ^^ Thanks for a great script!

Hi there :) Due to the new OSRS update, it currently says "something is missing, opening bank" but has an issue opening the bank. Thought I'd give in a heads up about it ^^ Thanks for a great script!
Issue with the client, apparently enabling GPU plugin on RL fixes it. Client dev is working on it though