Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mikes Araxxor

Currently does not get to the 2nd cave once entering the first.

Does not pray at Araxxor? I turned off 1t and turned on quick prayers myself but haven't tested it properly yet.

Currently does not get to the 2nd cave once entering the first.

Does not pray at Araxxor? I turned off 1t and turned on quick prayers myself but haven't tested it properly yet.
Tbh if it can’t even get to the cave for you it sounds like an issue on your end. Try restarting your PC

after task teles out without looting?! me the excitedly waiting for the last loot like dawg wtf other than that it worked great

Requesting ring of dueling teleport to ferox enclave for restore and banking to be added.

Last edited:
Great bot so far! I have 2 feedback items.

1. Can you add an option to only dump 1 spec on start of fight instead of using both? For example, using BGS it uses both specs to start on the first kc. Then on the 2nd kill there's not enough spec to use another def reducing spec for the start of next kill.

2. When a ruptura araxyte spawns, it will drag under the boss, but then runs back through under the boss and will take significant damage from the explosion of the araxyte. This usually happens where there are acid pool spots on the ground where it looks like it's trying to avoid acid damage but finds a tile where the araxyte explodes OR it happens every time one spawns during the enrage/skree phase at the end of the fight. These 50-80+ damage avoidances would help make this bot S tier.

Will insta tele after a kill if venomed(without looting), and no anti-venom left.
Should be some weird timing issue, it knows not to tele on death animation or if we can loot

Actually doubly important for antivenoms, it doesn't bank mid-fight at all, if araxxor is there in the room whether alive or lootable, it will keep fighting. Food is the only time it will emergency teleport mid-fight. Is it likely you had no food and no antivenom? So it emergency teled and it was just very unlucky timing that araxxor died at the same time?

Last edited:
Unsure, will keep an eye out, just bringing extra anti-venoms now incase. So prob just a timing thing.