Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiBonfires [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiBonfires - Pyromania at it's finest!

MaxiBonfires

Features:
  • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
  • Supports Varrock west bank and Shantay pass
  • Logs out when out of logs

Setup:
Just start the bot near the...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes while waiting while burning logs it will click to add logs to bonfire again, repeating for a while & slowing down XP gained. Perhaps the wait timer gets out of sync with the burning of the logs?

Also, if the bot is 2 spaces away from a bonfire and an obstacle is in the way, it will keep trying to add to the bonfire even though it is out of reach.
b22423820a.png

@Aidden

Author of MaxiBots
Sometimes while waiting while burning logs it will click to add logs to bonfire again, repeating for a while & slowing down XP gained. Perhaps the wait timer gets out of sync with the burning of the logs?

Also, if the bot is 2 spaces away from a bonfire and an obstacle is in the way, it will keep trying to add to the bonfire even though it is out of reach.
b22423820a.png

@Aidden
Odd. this is also happening with my Fletcher. Iirc I'm not using a tuner but rather waiting for the interface that says how many you've made to disappear. Ill look into it when I get home, it shouldn't be happening. And as for the obstacle, do you mean for example if theres a tree or wall blocking the view of the fire it doesn't rotate the camera and just keeps trying to interact with the non visible fire? Or that if there's a fire say on the other side of a gate that's closed it tries to interact with the fire anyway?

Odd. this is also happening with my Fletcher. Iirc I'm not using a tuner but rather waiting for the interface that says how many you've made to disappear. Ill look into it when I get home, it shouldn't be happening. And as for the obstacle, do you mean for example if theres a tree or wall blocking the view of the fire it doesn't rotate the camera and just keeps trying to interact with the non visible fire? Or that if there's a fire say on the other side of a gate that's closed it tries to interact with the fire anyway?

If a fire is within 3 spaces it sees that a fire exists and then clicks the log and then selects 'add to bonfire', under these circumstances runescape won't allow you to automatically find the fire giving the message "there is no fire in range" or some thing like that, though the bot thinks its reachable.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
If a fire is within 3 spaces it sees that a fire exists and then clicks the log and then selects 'add to bonfire', under these circumstances runescape won't allow you to automatically find the fire giving the message "there is no fire in range" or some thing like that, though the bot thinks its reachable.
Ahh, how close must the fire be for it to be within range? That's an easy fix, i set it to the value i thought it was i swear i tested it lol

Ahh, how close must the fire be for it to be within range? That's an easy fix, i set it to the value i thought it was i swear i tested it lol
The problem is when the fire is behind an obstacle, while it would normally work it doesn't.

Author of MaxiBots
The problem is when the fire is behind an obstacle, while it would normally work it doesn't.
So you're saying if there's something in the direct path of you and the fire it doesn't work, but for the same distance without an object in the way, it does? If so i'll have to just get a straight path to the fire and check if there are any game objects between the end points

Having stability issues, I'll come back often and it's stopped for some reason, but its difficult to know what.

Author of MaxiBots
Having stability issues, I'll come back often and it's stopped for some reason, but its difficult to know what.
I'll look into it. Gah i swear all my scripts decided to develop bugs at the same time

I'll look into it. Gah i swear all my scripts decided to develop bugs at the same time
I get "Exiting Bank Area" after it has walked out of the bank and it just idles for a while.

The problems seems to be with "No fires in range, lighting a fire."

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
I can do that. Would you need my bankpin?
Probably not :) Arbiter also offered his account but doesn't want me to actually run the bot. Would you mind if i ran it to confirm its working?

Probably not :) Arbiter also offered his account but doesn't want me to actually run the bot. Would you mind if i ran it to confirm its working?
Preferably not to be honest, maybe like a round or two but not long term. I value my account a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.