Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Looks like you've reached your limit of 300 botting hours.

Hi,
I have been botting for months without any issues at all using runemate. But this morning logged in and was met with a "instance failed to start for the following reason: Looks like you've reached your limit of 300 botting hours in the last month."

I have always been a VIP Sponsor. I thought that maybe if I repurchased VIP again it would refresh the hours. But still has not, so I paid another months VIP for no reason at all.

Can someone please enlighten me on this situation.

Thank you

Community Manager
Hi,
I have been botting for months without any issues at all using runemate. But this morning logged in and was met with a "instance failed to start for the following reason: Looks like you've reached your limit of 300 botting hours in the last month."

I have always been a VIP Sponsor. I thought that maybe if I repurchased VIP again it would refresh the hours. But still has not, so I paid another months VIP for no reason at all.

Can someone please enlighten me on this situation.

Thank you
Re-purchasing sponsor/supporter will not refresh your hours as you’ve come to see by now.

You can press the arrows on the upgrade page to get more hours.

Re-purchasing sponsor/supporter will not refresh your hours as you’ve come to see by now.

You can press the arrows on the upgrade page to get more hours.

Hey Gengsta,

Just been speaking with @Cloud about the situation and hes also run me through it.
Like I said to him, had no idea about the up & down arrows on the upgrade page. Always slipped my eye.
But appreciate the reply and help!