Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Looking for LMS bot (see template) - HIGH DEMAND & NO RuneMate Supply

Who would pay for LMS bot?

• Total voters
Looking for LMS bot. Anything in the works? Getting the rune pouch on an ironman through slayer is such a grind..

• Game Mode: OSRS
  • Link to wiki: Last Man Standing - OSRS Wiki (runescape.wiki)
  • Summary: Start out in the Ferox Enclave. Complete LMS games to earn points, option to stop bot after accumulating 75 points (rune pouch) or X number of points.
  • Required stats: Total Level: >750 - AND - 30 Quest Points.
  • Required quests: N/A - 30 total is required.
  • Required items: None.
  • Other notes: High demand bot with no competing authors here on RuneMate. The Rune Pouch is a HUGE upgrade for any account, but especially for ironmen.
  • Other notable rewards within Justine's Shop are: Trouver parchment, Rune arrows, Granite clamp, Ornate maul handle.

Last edited:
Bot Author
Looking for LMS bot. Anything in the works? Getting the rune pouch on an ironman through slayer is such a grind..

• Game Mode: OSRS
  • Link to wiki: Last Man Standing - OSRS Wiki (runescape.wiki)
  • Summary: Start out in the Ferox Enclave. Complete LMS games to earn points, option to stop bot after accumulating 75 points (rune pouch) or X number of points.
  • Required stats: Total Level: >750 - AND - 30 Quest Points.
  • Required quests: N/A - 30 total is required.
  • Required items: None.
  • Other notes: High demand bot with no competing authors here on RuneMate. The Rune Pouch is a HUGE upgrade for any account, but especially for ironmen.
  • Other notable rewards within Justine's Shop are: Trouver parchment, Rune arrows, Granite clamp, Ornate maul handle.

I've never really done much LMS unless played legit, I'm not sure there is a way to gain passive points from just afk though is there? Or can you hide and gain points?

easily triggered ✌
I've never really done much LMS unless played legit, I'm not sure there is a way to gain passive points from just afk though is there? Or can you hide and gain points?
gotta kill people and win for points