Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Locked out of free bots since i use 300hours of premium bots

Hello everyone, this will be my first and maybe my only post so i will try my best!

Ive been member of runemate since march 2019 and i got to say
this is by far the BEST bot ive ever tried, theres always a fix if there is an issue, there is no trojans or backfire from using the client and sharing my personal information with runemate. I LOVE IT! GOOD JOB DEVS!

The question is as the topic,
- why do my 300hours of free use get capped from using ONLY premium bots?
I'm a supporter who have bought "playtime" and donated for atleast 200usd since i joined nearly 3 months ago and when i try use some "free bots" im always capped because im always botting with pay2play bots.

IS there a fix for this or can i buy unlimited hours of free bot usage? I could only find another rank wich still is 300 hours cap...

Best Regards, Svedoslav

*edit
the bot that i want to use Regal FlyFishAndCook v1.0.4

Depending on how many hours a mont hyou use subscribe per month instead of random donating as donating hours expire every month and premium bots still use up your hours, if eg you use 1000 hours a month subscribe to supporter for 11 dollars a month I bleieve as you still keep your original 200 too

Hope this is helpful sorry if anything is misspelled on my phone