Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Limited to 2 clients still, after buying Supporter.

I should be able to run up to 6 clients, but I can still only run 2. Anyone else have this problem?

RuneMate Staff
well what does it say
This.

Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

1. Post your computer specifications
    1. (Windows) Go to your Start menu, type in "DXDIAG", run the program and copy your computer specifications in to your post.
  2. Post your Java version
    1. How do I find my Java version? See: How to find Java version in Windows or Mac - Manual method
  3. Include as much information as you can
    1. Include as much information as you can in your post to help us help you sooner. EG: What bot(s) are you trying to run, how to recreate issue etc.
  4. Upload your log files
    1. With the RuneMate client open, navigate to Help > View Logs. Upload the applicable log files to your forum post.
  5. Be patient & wait for help

RuneMate Error.png It just gives an old error I use to get back in 2004 ; "Unable to create ads" , which is usually fixed by deleting the jagex cache folder... but not this time. Also I can open as many clients as I want via RuneLite. Which makes me believe it's an issue with RuneMate and the normal two clients per user restriction.

Rune Mate Error
i3vRe9

Thank you. Why am I able to open an infinite amount of RuneLite clients' still, even when I receive that error with RuneMate? I'll give that thread a read, thanks again.

That solves the issue, now to figure out how to identify each client when starting the scripts :p

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
Thank you. Why am I able to open an infinite amount of RuneLite clients' still, even when I receive that error with RuneMate? I'll give that thread a read, thanks again.

That solves the issue, now to figure out how to identify each client when starting the scripts :p

You can click on the port ID button which will highlight/bring a RuneScape client to the front, that way you know which is which. See red box below.

upload_2018-9-28_20-56-49.png