Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Keeps charging when I don't even run the bot

I just got the client, to start the bot.
Trying to run Cuppa hunter. The bot client runs for maybe 10min and then crashes and I restart the client. It shows I am down 0.07 cents every time I restart. I didn't even run for an hour. This happened like 4 times in like 20 min now it charged me up to 27 cents when I didn't even use the bot for an hour!

cuppa.drink(java);
I just got the client, to start the bot.
Trying to run Cuppa hunter. The bot client runs for maybe 10min and then crashes and I restart the client. It shows I am down 0.07 cents every time I restart. I didn't even run for an hour. This happened like 4 times in like 20 min now it charged me up to 27 cents when I didn't even use the bot for an hour!
Yeah it seems like as of the past few weeks there's a bug with Runemate/OSRS itself causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately as it's a bug with Runemate it's kind of outside my control.

The Runemate (client) developer Party uploaded this video that may help prevent the OSRS game client from crashing, please try this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As a note, as Runemate charges on start & each subsequent hour, please test using the lite version so you don't get repeatedly charged while testing. I've sent you a refund for the $0.28 :)

ok tyvm

OSRS no longer crashing, but it seems it keeps charging me. I ran the bot for hunter for 9 hour, where it should have spent about 0.70, but it spent 1.12

Hey Cuppa, scripts are actually so good man. I am getting the same issue though. Have been charged like 10 or more times without actually using it. Today and yesterday. Think i used it for maybe 3-4 hours between the two days have been charged 14 times.

cuppa.drink(java);
Please understand that the Runemate transaction system is outside of my control entirely and not handled on my bots end. The way it works is just that you get charged when the bot starts & each hour after that. So if you repeatedly stop & start a bot you'll get charged multiple times. That's why I always recommend testing using the lite version if you're having issues.

The Youtube video I linked above should fix the crashing issue, but that's also largely outside of my control.

I really try to keep refunds to a minimum (especially when it's outside of my control), and especially as bot authors lose 30% on refunds.

Either way, all that aside, I can definitely send you a refund for the transactions @boiledg00se. Can you PM me a screenshot of the transactions from: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/, as well as let me know which roughly were instances it crashed?

Yeah it seems like as of the past few weeks there's a bug with Runemate/OSRS itself causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately as it's a bug with Runemate it's kind of outside my control.

The Runemate (client) developer Party uploaded this video that may help prevent the OSRS game client from crashing, please try this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As a note, as Runemate charges on start & each subsequent hour, please test using the lite version so you don't get repeatedly charged while testing. I've sent you a refund for the $0.28 :)

I used to crash after 30-40mins, after changing this I instantly crash. Are there any other potential fixes.

upload_2022-2-26_14-33-35.png

I used to crash after 30-40mins, after changing this I instantly crash. Are there any other potential fixes.

upload_2022-2-26_14-33-35.png

nvm, i restarted everything and i'm running some free scripts as a test right now :) seems to work