Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Just made lvl 3 member..Money making suggestions?

Hey guys just bought a bond for my lvl 3 account. Any suggestions for money making short term and any money making suggestions for long term?

Most of the methods for making money require you to actually have money before you start. For example Tanning Hides requires you to have a good amount of starting money to be able to actually just run & tan for an entire hour to give you a reasonable profit. Personally, I prefer training skills while I make money. If you want to do this as well, I recommend that you complete the Dwarf Cannon quest and start making Cannonballs at level 35 Smithing. As an alternative, you can also train Crafting by making sapphire rings, or various of other gold jewellery. The experience rates are not the best and the money per hour is not the best either, but you get a decent amount in both which can slowly accumulate over time.

best way to earn $ is to get rune armour and type in the ge " im new member anyone can help me" for ez gp i see it all the time.

no one will ever let you know their money making ways especially botted ways, since that'll put more heat on their methods, best of luck though!

Buy like 10M gold for $10 and if you're only botting one account don't really even do it for the money since you might as well do it for the EXP.