Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved I've pay $3 for this month can I pay a dollar and get anpther 100hours?

i've pay $3 for this month can I pay a dollar and get anpther 100hours? If yes how, if no then wtf....

easily triggered ✌
You need to pay $4 to increase 100 hours.

If your next reply is going to be “this system is bullshit and stupid” dont reply.

You need to pay $4 to increase 100 hours.

If your next reply is going to be “this system is bullshit and stupid” dont reply.

So Ive already payed 3 which was taken out my account on 14th April, ive used it. Now do i need to pay another $3 or can i make a singular $1 payment?

It's a shame you assume I'd call the system bs, shows how much faith you have in it lol.
No, I just think the system isn't explained very well. Yes I've read the post that 'explains it'
I decided to just make a $4 payment and see what happens. I got an additional 400 hours, cool.

easily triggered ✌
So Ive already payed 3 which was taken out my account on 14th April, ive used it. Now do i need to pay another $3 or can i make a singular $1 payment?

It's a shame you assume I'd call the system bs, shows how much faith you have in it lol.
No, I just think the system isn't explained very well. Yes I've read the post that 'explains it'
I decided to just make a $4 payment and see what happens. I got an additional 400 hours, cool.
You dont get additional 400 you get an additional 100 if youre going from $3 to $4

Java Warlord
Squidl is talking complete nonsense.
If you‘ve just recently paid $3, you can stock up to 400 hours by making anoter payment. $1 payments arent possible though, just $2+

easily triggered ✌
Squidl is talking complete nonsense.
If you‘ve just recently paid $3, you can stock up to 400 hours by making anoter payment. $1 payments arent possible though, just $2+
Nickyoung

If youre paying $3 you get 300 hours

In order to increase your cap to 500 hours you need to pay $5

Client Developer
Payments within the last calendar month stack - so indeed, if you paid $3 10 days ago, and another $2 today, your "effective" payment would be $5 until the initial $3 payment expires in roughly 20 days time, at which point only your $2 payment would remain active.

Payments within the last calendar month stack - so indeed, if you paid $3 10 days ago, and another $2 today, your "effective" payment would be $5 until the initial $3 payment expires in roughly 20 days time, at which point only your $2 payment would remain active.

who do i pay? i want to upgrade, im capped out of hours bro