Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Hours used bug

Hi, I apologize in advance as I'm sure these hours used bugs are a real headache: I think I have a day that bugged out on my hours-used chart, as it sticks out as being very unlike my botting behavior, and I don't have memory of using it like the graph describes.

I only run one bot at a time, and only have one account that I really play on. Most of my botting is within the 3 to 4 hours a day territory, which I can see is held true everywhere on the graph, except for on that one day that sticks out.

I was wondering if there was any way I could get a charitable judgement, and have my hours restored for the day in which I used 80+ hours. I think something was bugged at the time. Possibly, it was my own fault, and possibly not. Either way, I appreciate the time spent on these things in any regard :)

Although looking at it, I reached 300 hours without that day, but somehow that day was calcuated at a delay, and I now have used waaaay too many hours, when I would be at 300.

I really don't bot very often, no more than 3 or 4 hours, 8 hours at most, so many of these days where I've used upwards of 16 hours of botting don't make sense, but I'm not going to try to make any sense of all that. I that one 80ish hours day sticks out as being very very weird, and is the one day that is seriously making me unable to bot for quite a bit.

Hm. Realized I play on a hotel network, but I play overnight and it's rather small, so I wouldn't think our customers are ever also botting in runemate. It would be quite the coincidence.

Attachments

• usagestats.png
    usagestats.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 13
RuneMate Staff
Hm. Realized I play on a hotel network, but I play overnight and it's rather small, so I wouldn't think our customers are ever also botting in runemate. It would be quite the coincidence.

If you are playing on a shared network, I would say that this is the reason you are seeing weird numbers.

@Arbiter anything more to share?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I would highly doubt anyone else in my hotel is playing runescape, we have been housing around 40 or so guests in our slow season, and the odds of one of them being a botter in runescape is incredibly slim I would think. However, if it were the case that the company we use for our hotel internet combines traffic from multiple hotels into a single external ip network, or is constantly switching me between routers... that kind of thing would show up as this sort of behavior. So no more botting at work.

However, something still has to be broken about this logically, at least as far as I can see. There's no possible way that I went 70+ hours over my limit with how my botting behavior has been, it doesn't follow chronologically. I was just botting last night no problem, and my 80 hour day was all the way back on january 19th. It's like the check for my botting hours was done for the first time yesterday, despite having been over 300 hours for quite some time. I didn't purchase any extra time since I started my supporter subscription.

Okay now my usage stats is increasing still, and I am not even botting today. It says I used 27 hours today, but unfortunately, I functionally can't use even one hour lol. Something is definitely going wrong with my hours, is there any way I could get a reset of my ip somehow? I know it's not something runemate supports doing, but I'm afraid my account is in a position where it will never bot again without forking ovre a lot of money every month for it.

Okay, made a new account to test this stuff, and I'm on my home network. I am not trying to get around the limit in a literal sense, and I am not using this account beyond for testing my issue. Again, I wouldn't even use half my available botting time if not for this issue, and I still would maintain supporter status every month. I am doing this in as good of faith as I can.

Since this account is detected as still being feelingdandy on the same external ip, it has assigned my hours from the other account to this one, and like common sense suggests: I am over my 200 limit already. However, it says that I'm up to 88 for the day already as well. I'm wanting to be able to have my IP set to my house for my botting hours, and not to have my home network IP linked with these other people on a shared network on not even currently on. My issue is that right now, even if I add time, or even if I make a new account, there is no way to have my accounts not be tracked alongside everyone else using that shared network at my work, even though I'm at home. I'd be willing to fix this myself and not bot while at work so that I don't constantly have this problem, but until my account has had it's IP flags changed, I'll never be able to bot on this router.

RuneMate Staff
Okay, made a new account to test this stuff, and I'm on my home network. I am not trying to get around the limit in a literal sense, and I am not using this account beyond for testing my issue. Again, I wouldn't even use half my available botting time if not for this issue, and I still would maintain supporter status every month. I am doing this in as good of faith as I can.

Since this account is detected as still being feelingdandy on the same external ip, it has assigned my hours from the other account to this one, and like common sense suggests: I am over my 200 limit already. However, it says that I'm up to 88 for the day already as well. I'm wanting to be able to have my IP set to my house for my botting hours, and not to have my home network IP linked with these other people on a shared network on not even currently on. My issue is that right now, even if I add time, or even if I make a new account, there is no way to have my accounts not be tracked alongside everyone else using that shared network at my work, even though I'm at home. I'd be willing to fix this myself and not bot while at work so that I don't constantly have this problem, but until my account has had it's IP flags changed, I'll never be able to bot on this router.

I've tagged @Arbiter to have a look - Arbiter will be able to look in to things further for you.

Mod Automation
There's nothing to be said here. The multiple account detection self-corrects. Once the hours clear, they'll be gone. In the meantime, stick to one account and stop making the problem worse for yourself lol. You're just adding more flags to your account at this point.

Yeah, alright :) Thanks. I had no understanding of how the tracking worked, I feared that it was registered permanently. I can and will wait the 30 days.

I have had an issue with this too. Apparently on the 3rd and 4th I ran 112 hours of botting - with only 4 bots!! How is that even possible? 4x 24 = 96 max! And I dont run them all day, they crash and I end up on the login screen for half the time they do run anyway. Now it says ive run my total for the month... UNHAPPY

Edit: looked at my hourly usage stats, and im seeing the bot clock up 63 hours in one hour. is this backlogged? The graph is extremely spiky.

Last edited:
My acc was created 06. 02. 2017 at 7pm, it is 07.02.2017 9pm and i somehow already managed to use 140 hours ? ?? i dont think so... feels bad man

RuneMate Staff
My acc was created 06. 02. 2017 at 7pm, it is 07.02.2017 9pm and i somehow already managed to use 140 hours ? ?? i dont think so... feels bad man

Did you also make another account on January 22nd? Because someone else in your network has an active RuneMate account.

Are you from slovenia?
well, i dont belive you are authorized, to get my information, if you would be you would know my e-mail on which this acc is registered on, and my e-mail sort of says it all where i'm from, but no im not from slovenia

I've been called a god before.
well, i dont belive you are authorized, to get my information, if you would be you would know my e-mail on which this acc is registered on, and my e-mail sort of says it all where i'm from, but no im not from slovenia
Why that attitude tho