Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Hours reached... Might know problem!

Hi there,

I am trying to start my bot and it is saying that I have reached 300 hours. I know for a fact that this is impossible but I recently left my laptop on botting and have found out that instead of shutting down and hence cancelling the botting session, it was in sleep mode and hence make the bot think it was still running when it wasn't.
I only use one osrs account and I know that I could not have botted for 300 hours, it is impossible. Is there any way for a mod/admin to review my xp or gp gained per hour for the last botting stretch and consider adding the hours back onto my account so I can topup and continue botting?
I understand that this is an error on my part but hope the admins will see through this mistake and help to rectify the problem.

Thanks

RuneMate Staff
There is nothing we can do to remove hours you have used.

If you leave a bot running (whether paused or actively running) it still counts towards your hours usage.

This is because the session is still connected to our servers using resources.

If you would like to increase your hours, do so by increasing your monthly subscription on the Services page.