Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Hours Bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
Do you bot on a shared network or use a VPN?

I'm not seeing anything wrong in your screenshot.

It shows that in the last 30 days, you have used 185 hours out of your free user allowance of 200.

Nah...I have been waiting a month, I have counted. I should have 0 hours, I haven't botted in a month...

RuneMate Staff
Well according to your screenshot (which doesn't lie), you have used 185 hours up till the 5th of February.

The hours you used on 1st February will disappear and be re-added to your allowance on 1st March. The hours you used on 2nd February will disappear and be re-added to your allowance on 2nd March. etc.

If you are certain that YOU have not been botting during this time, then someone on your external IP address has been. Hours are combined across accounts and IP addresses.

That's what I'm saying, it's bugged lol.
So yes, it does lie. I CHECKED it around the 5th just to see if it would work cause I have been waiting since January 20th which is when my hours originally ran out. As I said, they should be at 0 as of today...

This is not resolved ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.