Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Corporeal Beast

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Corporeal Beast PRO - Unlock the beast within

vbuSJYM.jpeg

kkZ5ecb.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Demonstrate your power over the Corporeal Beast. Highly customisable, supports multiple play-styles.

Talk about this bot by joining the Hexis bots Discord server

2SUkNFv.png

dYQtlpg.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey the Equipment loadout is kinds wierd and was wondering if i could get some insight to it. There should be equipment loadout for dragon warhammer spec. I think the loadout part is kinda janky atm. Keeps trying to find item while wearing it. then closes i tried to fiddle around with it but i think the loadout portion is kinda confusing.

Hey the Equipment loadout is kinds wierd and was wondering if i could get some insight to it. There should be equipment loadout for dragon warhammer spec. I think the loadout part is kinda janky atm. Keeps trying to find item while wearing it. then closes i tried to fiddle around with it but i think the loadout portion is kinda confusing.
I'd say the notes in the UI and the bot overview is sufficient, especially with 2 videos showing you how to set it up.

I'm looking to change it to add an option to configure a loadout for each special attack weapon as it's clearly too difficult of a concept to grasp in it's current state.

having issues with "arclight" equipment. as i don't have the arclight unlocked i decided to use the darklight which is the same thing however it got stuck on a constant loop, i left it for 10 minutes and came back and noticed like 100 dark light hits without switching over to the bgs damage, also for some reason i have super combat potions in my inventory yet it doesn't drink them on weakening.