Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug help

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last 5 transactions failed, and my account has been charged every time. I want a refund I had $5.14 on my account.

RuneMate Staff
Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Refunds can be requested via the Sessions Panel, and are issued at the Bot Author's discretion. Please note that refunds are limited and exceptions can not be made, so be mindful when submitting your request. Submitting a request will open a new forum conversation between you and the Bot Author. Be sure to provide adequate information when submitting your request, such as:

A detailed description of the problem you encountered
Any relevant logs

Status
Not open for further replies.