Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hello RM

Hello,

I'm "Zenyatta" - I'm going to try to keep this one a bit short and sweet.
I play the game a fair amount here and there, but I think the time has come to take advantage of botting.
A good few years late.
I don't have a very astute knowledge of coding, however I want to learn, so this would be a good place to come to.

I'm in it for the gains, whatever those might be. I look forward to speaking with people here in the time ahead.
For now I'll probably be trying to learn stuff, and trying to buy stuff.
Though that'll probably be a hard task.

Community Manager
Hello,

I'm "Zenyatta" - I'm going to try to keep this one a bit short and sweet.
I play the game a fair amount here and there, but I think the time has come to take advantage of botting.
A good few years late.
I don't have a very astute knowledge of coding, however I want to learn, so this would be a good place to come to.

I'm in it for the gains, whatever those might be. I look forward to speaking with people here in the time ahead.
For now I'll probably be trying to learn stuff, and trying to buy stuff.
Though that'll probably be a hard task.
Welcome to RuneMate!

If you’re interested in the game, writing bots is a great way to get into coding in my opinion. :)

Welcome to RuneMate!

If you’re interested in the game, writing bots is a great way to get into coding in my opinion. :)
Yeah I'm definitely interested in both. So I thought that becoming a part of a community that shares the same interests would be a great segue into learning about it all.

Currently looking at Party's tutorial, and looking to find more that can help me get some of the basics down, so I can try writing scripts.
Do you perhaps have any resources that you could direct me to, that would be useful for a beginner?

Community Manager
Yeah I'm definitely interested in both. So I thought that becoming a part of a community that shares the same interests would be a great segue into learning about it all.

Currently looking at Party's tutorial, and looking to find more that can help me get some of the basics down, so I can try writing scripts.
Do you perhaps have any resources that you could direct me to, that would be useful for a beginner?
Partys guide is a great start, you could also have a look at the open-source bots available on the bot store. (Filter by "Display: Open Source")
Also I'd recommend joining the slack chat over at Log in | Community | RuneMate :)

Partys guide is a great start, you could also have a look at the open-source bots available on the bot store. (Filter by "Display: Open Source")
Also I'd recommend joining the slack chat over at Log in | Community | RuneMate :)

Yeah, hopefully I can get some understanding of it from the guide. That's also a good idea, though I'm not sure if I would really get anything out of doing that at this point in time. Considering I've got 0 experience right now. I was thinking of looking at like online courses or such, though I'm unsure of how relevant those would be for RS related things. I've also joined the slack chat.