Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Having trouble with resizing these windows...

tfss.png

The problem is not confined to this bot. All the bots I have tried that have similar UIs are the same.

View attachment 284

The problem is not confined to this bot. All the bots I have tried that have similar UIs are the same.
It looks like it's caused by how the bot authors have coded the UI, looks like they've used an AnchorPane and slapped all the UI elements on there.

What does it look like before you attempt to resize it?

It looks like it's caused by how the bot authors have coded the UI, looks like they've used an AnchorPane and slapped all the UI elements on there.

What does it look like before you attempt to resize it?

It starts with the borders flush with the viewable portion of the UI. Try and resize and it doesn't expand the view.

Mod Automation
What is your screen resolution? You can find out by going to your Desktop, right clicking, and going to "Screen Resolution". If it is too high or low, poorly coded GUIs will not render nicely. Try setting it to something common like 1280x1024.

That being said, there is no excuse for poorly coded GUIs. Please contact each of the Bot Authors who have this issue and tag me in the post using @Arbiter so I can help them improve.

What is your screen resolution? You can find out by going to your Desktop, right clicking, and going to "Screen Resolution". If it is too high or low, poorly coded GUIs will not render nicely. Try setting it to something common like 1280x1024.

That being said, there is no excuse for poorly coded GUIs. Please contact each of the Bot Authors who have this issue and tag me in the post using @Arbiter so I can help them improve.

I am at 1920x1080. I will make note of all the bots that I have this issue with and post on their respective threads.

Author of MaxiBots

I'm most likely one of them although i have tried to add anchoring to borders on some of the gui's (can't remember which) so that they resize properly. But i do plan to rewrite them all in jfx properly