Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Guide to making a bond a day with one account

Noticeably F.A.T.
latest
latest
BDot's guide to making a bond a day with Runemate
latest

Table of Contents
  1. Current Price of Chins/Bonds
  2. FAQ
  3. Account Creation
  4. Starting the Account
  5. Acquiring Combat Levels
  6. Starting Hunter
  7. Regal Hunter
  8. Prime Hunter

Current Price of Red chinchompas : Red chinchompa - Grand Exchange - RuneScape Oldschool
Current Price of Old school bonds : Old school bond - Grand Exchange - RuneScape Oldschool

Prime Hunter [level 85] (No Hunter grounds) 8 Hours
sjEKD3p.png

Regal Hunter [level 85] (red chin hunter grounds) 8 Hours
lpIOuLD.png

FAQ
Q: Do you use Break timers?
A: No, The rule I follow is 8-12 hours a day.

Q: What bot do you use?
A: Regal Hunter or Regal Hunter LITE by Awesome123Man

Q: Can I use other hunter bots?
A: Prime Hunter or Prime Hunter Free by Defeat3d

Q: How many bots can I run on my IP?
A: I do not do any more than 3

Q: Can you use proxies on runemate?
A: Proxy Method

Q: How do I change my HWID?
A:
j8l54x.jpg

2mqs41s.png

right click HWProfileGuid and change the last four characters
-Credits for this method

Q: Need credits for listed bots below?
A:
Party's Shop
Snufalufugus' Shop
Squidl's Shop
Defeat3d's Shop

Account Creation
When making your account you want to make the accounts on an IP address that is not been banned 24 times. Turn the Data on your phone on and make your account that way, or go to your local Free wifi and make your account there.

This is Bob
Avz87sU.png

You do not want to look like Bob. You will get reported. Change how your account looks. It will help.

Starting your account
I recommend starting with some manual gameplay. This makes the account last longer.
I would start with crafting, and then some fletching.
Level 1-20 Crafting By: chiseling
latest
Opals
latest
(298)
Level 1-20
latest
to Arrow shafts
latest
(4,470)

Then do the Natural history quiz for a free 9 Hunter & 9 Slayer
If you would like to bot this you can use Regal Museum Quiz by Snufalufugus

Acquiring Combat Levels
Getting combat levels also makes the account last longer, and range comes in handy to start the method that I'm showing with this guide. I recommend at least getting 15 combat.

Level your range with Knives with Alpha Fighter by Slashnhax
I recommend botting at Falador farm killing Chickens & Cows. On member worlds people are usually not here.

If you would like to continue leveling your range, you could use Prime Crabber & Prime Crabber Free by RobinPC

Starting Hunter
I recommend using Prime Hunter for leveling 1-63/80 hunter.
Links to hunter are Prime Hunter & Prime Hunter Free
For questions and concerns with Prime Hunter or any Prime bots you can communicate with them by clicking the discord link Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

If you're not botting your starter hunter levels. Here is a video guide that helps with that
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you are botting, I would recommend doing birds until 27
Levels 9-19 | Copper longtail
latest

Levels 19-27 | Tropical wagtail
latest

At level 27 stop and do the quests Eagles' Peak & Priest in Peril
Once you finish these two quests, you'll be 29 hunter, and have access to doing Swamp Lizards, and able to finally be done with birds forever
Levels 29-43 | Swamp lizard
latest

Levels 43-59 | Spotted kebbit
latest
& Dark kebbit
latest

Levels 59-80 | Red salamander
latest

You can start catching carnivorous chinchompas at level 63, but I do not recommend starting it until 80

Locating Red chinchompas
To catch chins it is required to complete the quest Eagles' Peak

Here are the best locations to catch chins in this order. All these chin spots have at least two chin spawns.
  1. G8u5oBR.png
  2. FUeoFQP.png
  3. PrfqdDZ.png

4. DPhk6OC.png

Once you found a location, to find the chin spawn, and where to place your boxes, you would start by killing the red chins with your range. Once you found where the chin spawns, thats where you will stand to catch your chins. Placing the boxes around the chins will force the chins to be caught faster.

Red Chinchompa hunting grounds
To get access to the Red Chinchompa hunting grounds you need to complete the hard Western province diaries

Here is a video on determining which spot to select
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These are very good to unlock if you're botting on a main as 80% of the worlds are opened, and you go unbothered.

Regal Hunter
This bot is Regal Hunter by Awesome123Man for a trial of two hours per week use Regal Hunter LITE

After you've located your location away from all the other bots you can begin to set up your bot.
ErTRvsi.png

Once you've loaded the bot, and are standing on your red chin spawn start by clicking "Set Center"
this lets the bot know where to start your pattern
7ti8zOJ.png

Next, being choosing your pattern of choice by clicking on the bubbles. This will select how you setup your box traps.
Once you select box traps your bot will begin to start setting up traps.
Kn4aGvB.png

Finally select the box trap and you're off to the races.
yjRF3ME.png

These are my preferred settings after everything is selected
oXKPP32.png

You can stop the bot two ways. You can select by hours by entering numbers here
eexzOT4.png

Or by going to the home page, and entering your level here
mp6pGy8.png

Prime Hunter
once you found a location to find the chin spawn and where to place your boxes, you would start by killing the red chins with your range. Once you found where the chin spawns, thats where you will stand to catch your chins. Placing the boxes around the chins will force the chins to be caught faster.
Here are my settings when Catching chins

Selecting Chins:
TwrL02t.png

Selecting Ping:
(use low performance mode if you have high latency or you notice that you can't cancel the trap laying animation on time)
KHf8i25.png
0ld4Bi6.png

If you're using 4 traps use :
Ycffd0X.png

If you're using 5 traps use:
9KK1beb.png

In the break handler setting, there is an automated process in turning your bot off.
If you don't mind losing 1-6 chins + a few traps and are busy, feel free to turn it on like so.

1EG4xYA.png

Credits
-Defeat3d
-Awesome123man
-RobinPC
-The entire Prime Team

Last edited:
Noticeably F.A.T.
Any idea what the banrate is? Are you still doing this, how is it working out for you?
I've gotten 99 3 times with prime hunter
and 99 2 times with regal hunter.
I'm going to update my guide to be more in-depth

Both bots are safe when there is no hiccups, well as long as you don't get reported

Updated my guide

1 massive update is coming soon with lots of information determining which bot to choose and why for what you are doing.

I've gotten 99 3 times with prime hunter
and 99 2 times with regal hunter.
I'm going to update my guide to be more in-depth

Both bots are safe when there is no hiccups, well as long as you don't get reported

Updated my guide

1 massive update is coming soon with lots of information determining which bot to choose and why for what you are doing.
Yes, I found that also, although I always used another script. Currently have accounts sitting on 25M+ Exp. Never got banned with any accounts, although Im doing something else now

Noticeably F.A.T.
Yes, I found that also, although I always used another script. Currently have accounts sitting on 25M+ Exp. Never got banned with any accounts, although Im doing something else now
I updated my guide, I now use regal hunter for chins which is what we're all doing to 99 lmao.
I use prime hunter for leveling to chins, the bot isn't bad but regal hunter is better for chins

Yo, nice guide, I got a question that I think it's not included on the guide.
How do you transfer items/wealth from bot accs to mules?

easily triggered ✌
You don't take a piss for 3-5 mins every few hours and then take 30-40 mins breaks after playing a few hours? idk how anyone plays 6-8 hours straight.
No one/very few people have a set schedule of these breaks, then you need to take into account. Depending on location, they wont even log and just leave their account running until it autologs

You're relating something that doesn't exist. ALL break handlers are pretty much a SET SCHEDULE

No one/very few people have a set schedule of these breaks, then you need to take into account. Depending on location, they wont even log and just leave their account running until it autologs

You're relating something that doesn't exist. ALL break handlers are pretty much a SET SCHEDULE
That's why you use Hexis Goals and Break HandlingTM for human-like breaks, including occasional tea/toilet breaks. Fully customisable and not on the store yet :4head: