Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gSuperheater (BETA) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
Gengsta submitted a new resource:

gSuperheater (BETA) - Heats up bars hotter than Party.

Superheating, now with coal bag support!

Bot uses the actionbar to superheat so you'll have to put "Superheat Item" on your actionbar.

NOTE: Superheating anything which uses coal will REQUIRE you to have the coal bag. (Dungeoneering reward.)

NOTE2: This is a BETA, please post whatever bugs/problems you run into on the forum post for this bot. (And I also wouldn't recommend leaving it without watching it ever so often.

Please click the submit button on all crashes you recieve!

Start the...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Community Manager
Serene's bot is good too but has no break scheduler :(
Mine doesn't have one either
57822c19e1ad1.png

This doesn't work at all for me, throws up an unhandled error message when starting

easily triggered ✌
This doesn't work at all for me, throws up an unhandled error message when starting

hello this is the gengsta bot support line:

have you tried turning it off and on again

Community Manager
I'm extremely sorry for this, forgot to add some things in my manifest.
Hopefully someone is on to push the update ASAP.

Update is now pushed (Thank you Slash.) Please post here if you find any more issues while using it and I'll look into it asap.

That's working now. I'm trying to use Mithril Ore and a Coal Bag as instructed. It'll do the first lot, and then say I've got no materials left. Am I right in thinking I need 25~ Nature Runes, 1 Coal Bag (filled) and the rest Mithril Ore as a preset?

Community Manager
That's working now. I'm trying to use Mithril Ore and a Coal Bag as instructed. It'll do the first lot, and then say I've got no materials left. Am I right in thinking I need 25~ Nature Runes, 1 Coal Bag (filled) and the rest Mithril Ore as a preset?
Could you quickly post your log?
It's located in C:\Users\*username*\RuneMate\logs

That should give me the information need to look into the issue you're having. Tyvm! :)

There you go dude. I've got adequate Mithril and Coal ore, Coal Bag and Nature Runes. As regards to my preset, I've got it set to 1, and within my inventory I've got Nature Runes, Coal Bag, and rest Mithril ore. Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• Log.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
Community Manager
There you go dude. I've got adequate Mithril and Coal ore, Coal Bag and Nature Runes. As regards to my preset, I've got it set to 1, and within my inventory I've got Nature Runes, Coal Bag, and rest Mithril ore. Hope this helps :)
Do you have your superheat spell on your actionbar?

EDIT: Waiting for someone to push my latest update which should have fixed one of the issues another user was having.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.