Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gold Flipping/Merching

Hey all,

So I've got about 5m in cash and I was wanting to get into gold flipping or merching. The basic concept is that you buy an item for a low price and sell it for a high one. People can make fortunes from this. I've started with easier things like high volume items such as runes, arrows, ores, etc. I'm making very tiny profits, not enough to warrant hours spent on this. I wanted to hear from people who have made mils of flipping and give me a great guide to how to recognize the patterns of the price graphs in the grand exchange so that I know exactly when to buy, sell, and how to recognize a great item.

Thanks

easily triggered ✌
Find it on your own. You can't just flip with others, you'll mess up the margins

Find it on your own. You can't just flip with others, you'll mess up the margins

I know that. I'm simply asking how to recognize it. I look at these graphs and I've been wrong every time about predicting where the prices are going to go.

easily triggered ✌
I know that. I'm simply asking how to recognize it. I look at these graphs and I've been wrong every time about predicting where the prices are going to go.
you're trying way to hard then bud, start with flipping rune platelegs