Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gg perm

Can you give us some details on the bot you were using how long you were using it for? so we can learn how to not get banned.

Can you give us some details on the bot you were using how long you were using it for? so we can learn how to not get banned.
Not him but one of my alts got banned after almost 2 months. In the following order, I ran Alpha Fighter (longer than a month out from the ban), Regal Woodcutter (longer than a month out from ban), Slim Spinner, and Regal FlyFishAndCook. Be advised on Slim Spinner and Regal FlyFishAndCook. I ran each maybe 6-8 hours a day once every 2-3 days, so 6-8 hours one day, break day in between, maybe another break, 6-8 hours, repeat.

easily triggered ✌
Not him but one of my alts got banned after almost 2 months. In the following order, I ran Alpha Fighter (longer than a month out from the ban), Regal Woodcutter (longer than a month out from ban), Slim Spinner, and Regal FlyFishAndCook. Be advised on Slim Spinner and Regal FlyFishAndCook. I ran each maybe 6-8 hours a day once every 2-3 days, so 6-8 hours one day, break day in between, maybe another break, 6-8 hours, repeat.
Yeah that's a great way to get banned, you're obviously botting