Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

GG main just got banned

As the title says ^^ lvl 131 main got banned for 48 hours for botting Houndspan from 60-69, :3 botting is kinda hard right now

Ik but the after effects after the ban is kinda pain in the ass.... jagex restricts u from basically playing the game.

Java Warlord
Ik but the after effects after the ban is kinda pain in the ass.... jagex restricts u from basically playing the game.
Are you talking about RS3 or OSRS?
I haven't been banned for 48 hours yet, what are the restrictions?

Lol I've had trade restrictions from 48hr and ppl just spam traded me bc it would say "I can't do that because I have been using a bot".

For how long does it do that?
Fuck, I was temp banned for 48 hours, hope it's not like that forever :x
2 weeks last time it happened to me. Just turn trading and public chat off then the world won't know your dirty little secret. ;p

mew

dK4lZUM.png

mew

"These sanctions apply whilst your account is logged in to a RuneScape game world."
That's really harsh doe
right?
I have to have 168 hours of being logged in, fucking gay dude
I'll just put on an auto clicker when I'm out of the house and hope it goes away soon :/

wow...boohoo...at least you're not perma banned...I've never been lucky enough to be temp banned on the twenty-something accounts I had. You should consider yourself very lucky ;)

vag

wow...boohoo...at least you're not perma banned...I've never been lucky enough to be temp banned on the twenty-something accounts I had. You should consider yourself very lucky ;)
They are handing out the 48-hour bans again. It was a while they only used Major offence, but first time offence is now considered as Minor mostly. Nothing "rare" here.

right?
I have to have 168 hours of being logged in, fucking gay dude
I'll just put on an auto clicker when I'm out of the house and hope it goes away soon :/

Nah, that's just bs, the timer goes down even if you aren't logged in. Experienced it twice by now