Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Getting Charged when using free bot

So I have been using two bots.

Paid bot (0.03 an hour) - Prime Hunter
Free Bot - Regal Hunter

I have used Prime hunter to level at orange salamanders for like 5-6 hours, That was ok well and good.

Then the past 2 days i have been using Regal Hunter for Chinchompas. The service of this bot is free, YET i am still getting charged as if i am using Prime hunter. It's just a dollar so it does not matter much, FOR NOW. Will this stuff keep trickling my account?? How do i fix this? And why is this happening? Should it be happening?

TLDR: Unfair Charge of my wallet. Used 0.03PH Bot for 5-6 hours, Switched to free bot, Still getting charged as if using Paid bot. What to do?

EDIT: Here is the screenshot. Up till the 5:38 AM Charged was correct. Then i get charged 0.54$ Out of nowhere Screenshot - aab51a7be9052b1bb4e8ac53e148a34a - Gyazo

RuneMate Staff
It could be the system catching up on previous hours worth of charges.

Are you manually stopping the Prime Hunter bot each time you make a change to settings, or otherwise stopping/starting it often?

cuppa.drink(java);
My first thought here would be that you didn't close the bot properly or it bugged out/crashed meaning the session didn't end until you closed the client much later.

Looking at your screenshot of the charged amounts and times:

I see 5AM --> ~11:30PM ------> Difference between these two times = 18 hrs. Which is what you got charged for.

Most likely was running between those times unknowingly?