Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Question Getting a button on an interface?

Is there a way to view interface data? I want to click the soft leather option on the tanning guy interface in al-kharid.

I was able to find my answer using the development kit query builder bot from the bot store.

Greetings to all you amazing Developers and site mods. I am new to the botting scene and I have a recommendation for the RuneMate client. I have been running the God Wars Mate and I think it's amazing. Had a few issues with getting my setup right but that was because im new to this. Because I had to pause and update the client a handful of times to get my setup correct the client kept going in to an unresponsive state. My recommendation is as follows, when you go to launch a bot with the client can we add a mode when you go to select, Trial, premium and all that that says configure setup? or something like that. Make this mode unable to start the script but allow the user the ability to configure the script and set up their loadout. This may not be the smartest way to solve this issue but what ended up happening is I wasted about .80$ getting this thing working right. The money is not the issue im fine. Also im not picking on the GWD script I also had this issue with a few other scripts I used, I'm just thinking of ways to improve the system. Cheers.

Mod Automation
Greetings to all you amazing Developers and site mods. I am new to the botting scene and I have a recommendation for the RuneMate client. I have been running the God Wars Mate and I think it's amazing. Had a few issues with getting my setup right but that was because im new to this. Because I had to pause and update the client a handful of times to get my setup correct the client kept going in to an unresponsive state. My recommendation is as follows, when you go to launch a bot with the client can we add a mode when you go to select, Trial, premium and all that that says configure setup? or something like that. Make this mode unable to start the script but allow the user the ability to configure the script and set up their loadout. This may not be the smartest way to solve this issue but what ended up happening is I wasted about .80$ getting this thing working right. The money is not the issue im fine. Also im not picking on the GWD script I also had this issue with a few other scripts I used, I'm just thinking of ways to improve the system. Cheers.
You can use the free trial to do this... also your post has nothing to do with this thread.

I did use the trial at first, but after i bought it, that's where i had issues. I apologize I thought I was on topic, adding a button to an interface was my point here. Sorry to waste your time.

Mod Automation
I did use the trial at first, but after i bought it, that's where i had issues. I apologize I thought I was on topic, adding a button to an interface was my point here. Sorry to waste your time.
You can use the trial multiple times as it resets. See the "About this bot" section of the specific bot on the Bot Store for full details.