Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gatsby WC Guild Oak Planker

it deposited my axe from my inventory and ran back to trees with no axe. would be great to add support for leaving the axe in the inventory.

your a champ! need like 60k oak planks so this is a huuuuge help!

not sure if this works but would adding support for plank sack/log brace work?

chop logs fill log brace and inv, convert to planks, fill plank sack, empty log basket, convert to planks, bank, repeat?

TheOkayGatsby
sorry but im gonna have to say no for rn. those item holders can be tricky to work with and I'm working on other projects at the moment.

sorry but im gonna have to say no for rn. those item holders can be tricky to work with and I'm working on other projects at the moment.
ah ok it was just a thought, maybe in the future. I don't even have the plank sack yet lol.

I'm just testing out the plank maker now, and I am having an issue where it deposits the logs but wont close the bank interface.

TheOkayGatsby
ah ok it was just a thought, maybe in the future. I don't even have the plank sack yet lol.

I'm just testing out the plank maker now, and I am having an issue where it deposits the logs but wont close the bank interface.
go into your in game settings and make sure 'close interfaces with ESC' is on. also try downloading the nav data in RM settings. can you post the logs, impossible to know the reason otherwise :)