Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Firefoxes birds catcher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefoxes submitted a new resource:

Firefoxes birds catcher - Catches birds

Catches all birds except desert ones.
Have snares in your inventory and at least 3 free spaces. Run bot at the coordinate you'd like to place first snare. Make sure nearest coordinates to this one are free, so bot could place 2d trap there if its more than 20 hunter lvl.
Bot willll bury bones and drop meat when needed.
Don't support birds in desert.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey works great for me so far Only thing I've noticed is bot won't place more than 2 bird traps at once even tho I'm level 50 hunter

Same problem I'm having with other bots - inventory slowly fills with undropped meat, and when it's full and the bot attempts to check a snare, it can't because the inv is full. Bot keeps clicking the snare and never stops to empty inv.

Used this to get to 53 hunter overnight a day ago.
Didn't use any breaks.
lM31uJ8.png

Started at level 9.

Been working great, currently 41hunt on both accounts, would be nice if a 3rd trap could be layed when we hit 40 hunter though, 41-53 will be slow with 2 traps. Everything else is perfect so far.

Hey ill pay you to update this bot with 3 trap support I don't think it would be that difficult since you already implemented the conditional of 2 traps at 20 hunter.

Hi i'll try to find time to do it, not for money. The problem is - i don't have character with hunting atm.

Btw placing more traps was implemented, you've just needed to restart bot. I've fixed it, so you don't need to restart, and i put it in the queue, when bot will be checked and pushed by administration, on version 0.1.2 it should be fixed (i wasn't testin it cos don't have character, so please let me know if something wrong)

What's the chances rival bot authors made new accounts to give this bot bad review?

Status
Not open for further replies.